A financial assessment package is to be completed by an applicant who is entering a personal care home or a long-term care facility and requesting a financial subsidy.
Financial subsidy applications, including financial eligibility criteria, required documents, and Financial Assessment Officer contact information can be found below:
Financial subsidy application for Personal Care Home applicant:
- Personal Care Homes Financial Assessment – St. John’s and surrounding areas (PDF)
- Personal Care Homes Financial Assessment – Rural Avalon & Peninsulas (PDF)
Financial subsidy application for Long-Term Care facility applicant:
- Long-term Care Financial Assessment – St. John’s & surrounding area (PDF)
- Long-term Care Financial Assessment – Rural Avalon (PDF)
- Long-term Care Financial Assessment – Peninsulas (PDF)
Please only complete one (1) document, as it relates to your geographical location. Applications are the same except for the return mailing address.